A separate PCB which is connected to the 12V or 24V 10A power supply. The board is equipped with 5 fused outputs. In this way, the output (the output of the product to be switched) of the power supply can be split into 5 different outputs. These outputs are then fused 5 x 1A or 5 x 2A. All fuses are included as standard. The PCB can be mounted directly to the power supply with screws or secured with the supplied self-adhesive PCB holders.
- Suitable for 12 and 24V DC, 10A models
- Equipped with 5 fused outputs
- Comes with 5 x 1A and 5 x 2A fuses
- Operating temperature -20˚ to 60˚C
- Can be mounted directly to the power supply with screws or secured with supplied self-adhesive PCB holders
- 97 x 47 x 15 mm